This recipe is based on one called Crazy Good Banana Muffins I found online this morning. I was looking for a quick-ish breakfast that would be slightly healthier than the totally decadent pumpkin bread I’m planning to make later today.
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 bananas, mashed
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup white sugar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 12 muffin cups with muffin papers.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat together bananas, milk, sugar and oil.
4. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake in preheated oven for 18-23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean. Do not over bake.