There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a weekly round up of the things I most enjoyed last week by category.
- Fear Not the Digital Present - Amanda Palmer “We can only connect the dots we collect.”
- Brene Brown gives two pieces of advice to bloggers “I share what is vulnerable, not what is intimate.” The second piece of advice for me was….whoa. But I would expect nothing less from a post about Brene Brown as told by Braid Creative.
- Six words you should say today.
- The hardest thing you’ll ever do. ”Every day is an opportunity to practice the art of letting your heart bleed, to cry, to feel, to ache, to gulp, to let go of your ego, to recognize that being right is overrated, to stop judging, to learn the art of forgiveness, to lay bare your soul, even when it doesn’t feel safe, to keep doing it over and over and over again until it’s like breathing.”
- Guy lives in van to avoid college debt. LIKE A BOSS!
- Rob Delaney interview with The Guardian. “Is he a guy in his 20s? Then he’s the least significant type of person on the planet. A male in their 20s? Run in the opposite direction. Nothing he says matters; his fears, his hopes his dreams are garbage. Men in their 20s are the worst thing happening on our planet.”
- New and necessary punctuation marks. I really need freedom to use Sarcastises.