There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a round up of the things I most enjoyed in the last two weeks by category. Because I usually do this weekly but I’ve been distracted lately like a mofo.
- I would buy more mulch if it came with babies.
- 29 powerful photos that put our lives in perspective. Oh, number 7. And 8.
- Epic note passing on Thanksgiving. A guy on Twitter not-so-gently reminds a disgruntled airline passenger that we are all in this together. When she fails to chill the fuck out, he entertains himself and his tens of thousands of followers. EPIC.
- Lyndon Johnson orders new pants. Only listen to this if you don’t mind weeping in laughter. It’s slightly NSFW, but only because Lyndon Johnson has no filter. None.
- Amusing tip jars. “Excuse me while I tip this guy.”
- K-Mart’s Jingle Bells. If you were up in arms about this then I’m probably slightly judging/pitying your sexual repression. But not a bunch because I’m super busy laughing at the the brilliant piece of marketing. K-Mart is nailing it lately.
- Oscar Isaac, Marcus Mumford, and the Punch Brothers perform a song from the ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’. I cannot adequately express how excited I am about this movie. I apologize in advance because I’m sure there will be more press coverage and I’ll be tweeting and posting and sharing and swooning all of it. So much swooning.
- Tony Bennett – Winter Wonderland. My favorite version of this song.
- Jingle Bell Swing. My favorite holiday album.