There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a round up of the things I most enjoyed in the last few weeks by category.
- Is it ok for white people to have dreadlocks? A funny and smart commentary on cultural appropriation.
- Russell Brand comments on Renee Zellweger and further lays the ground work for my marriage proposal to him. Thank you, sir.
- The human behind Humans of New York. Brandon Stanton is a gifted storyteller/grabber who has killer camera gear and what seems to be an amazing heart. Dear everyone, go be more like Brandon.
- Brilliant modification of a truck bed. If you’ll pardon me, I need to go buy a truck now.
- Review of Ben Howards new album. And maybe the best review I’ve ever read of anything ever. “I’d like to officially second everything Joel just said above, seal it in an envelope with a wax stamp of a monogrammed B for boner and pour the rest of said wax on my nipples. Could you imagine what would happen if Damien Rice fronted Junip in your dreams? Ben Howard is what would happen and wetness would follow.”
- Bradley Pitts on Between Two Ferns. I have cried laughing all 8 times I’ve watched this.
- How to be Ultra Spiritual. If you are “spiritual, not religious” like me, you should watch this. Hell, watch it anyway because it makes laughing happen. Good, clean laughing.
- 7 obvious reasons you need to date a guy with a beard