There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a round up of the things I most enjoyed last week by category.
- Brene Brown on critics. This was her talk at last year’s 99u conference. Just one little nugget of wisdom: “If you’re going to show up and be seen there is only one guarantee and that is: You will get your ass kicked.” Furthermore, “If you’re not also in the arena getting your ass kicked, I’m not interested in your feedback. Period.”
- Korean artist transforms her small studio into dreamlike worlds without Photoshop.
- 10 reasons you need at least 8 hugs a day to be healthy. If you ever wonder why I hug everyone, it’s because… health!
- When the rest of Spanish class made songs, this student made her own Spanish soap opera. Viva la creativity!
- Bill Murray is delightful.
- Vandals are landscaping dicks into at a sculpture park. Lay off him, man. He’s just SCULPTING.