There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a weekly round up of the things I most enjoyed last week by category. I added a new category for at least this week because that link needed its own category.
- Being an Oklahoman “That’s what being an Oklahoman is. Being so goddamned resilient and perseverant that ain’t nothing or nobody can keep you down. I’ve been a lot of places, lived in a few of them, and met many great people. Without minimizing anyone else, Oklahomans are a different breed. When you’re a little guy used to getting kicked, you not only learn to pop back up but you become the first one to reach out to others.”
- Oklahoma tornadoes: The ‘Big Dog,’ the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy “He said, ‘I knew you were going to catch me, Big Dog,’” Routon related. “‘That’s why I jumped.’”
- 45 Best Things About Living in Oklahoma
- Why I Hate the Internet, Distaster Edition “’Why don’t you just move?’ Because I like it here and I don’t want to.”
- Gary England: The man, the myth, the legend. “A popular Oklahoma City blog recently voted England the most influential person in the state; Jesus came in second.”
- Before and After from Google Seriously, grab a box of tissues first. Trust me.