There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a weekly round up of the things I most enjoyed last week by category.
- The Telluride Bluegrass Festival turns 40 this year. I’m very, very wistful about missing it. Especially after reading this survival guide on how to navigate the festival. It talks about all the things I love. DYING. I’m dying.
- Doctors cure one girl’s recurring cancer with the HIV virus.
- Russell Brand takes on a terrible interviewer. An attractive, charming, sharp actor totally controlling the interview. Would be my worst nightmare, but a lovely piece to enjoy from the viewer angle. The “shaft grasper” thing had me in tears.
- Celebrities and photoshop. I don’t know many women who wouldn’t be thrilled with any of these ‘before’ pics.
- One woman’s struggle to reuse her penis cake pan.
- Athiests Don’t Have No Songs by Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers Bluegrass + comedy = greatness
- I’m Alive by Jackson Browne “I’m gonna have to block it out somehow to survive ’cause those dreams are dead..and I’m alive.”
- At the Beach by the Avett Brothers Because it’s summer, y’all!!