There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a weekly round up of the things I most enjoyed last week by category.
- I’m awesome and so are you.
- Naked female scientist swims with beluga whale.
- How Edith Windsor learned she won. “Then she called a friend and said, ‘Please get married right away!'”
- Huge Victorian Mirror on Craigslist. “Is there any description that could possibly be more appealing to me than something that looks like a KINGDOM? No there is not.”
- Barak Obama sings Daft Punk’s Get Lucky
- Rob Delaney’s @reply to Chick-fil-A
- Saved These Words by Laura Marling “You were not my curse.” So many great lines in the song. I was telling my friend Nathan a few weeks ago that I was pretty ‘meh’ on her last album. What I didn’t know was that I hadn’t heard it as I didn’t know she had one (I was referring the previous album). What a treat!
- All I Want by Kodaline This would have been in constant rotation 5 months ago if I’d known about it. In any case, it’s beautiful.
- Ivory Black by Seryn I’m such a Seryn junkie right now. Absolutely cannot get enough and eagerly await the new album late this year.