There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a weekly round up of the things I most enjoyed last week by category.
- Changing the creepy guy narrative. “And I’m not exactly a hundred percent sure why I didn’t call it a day at that point, but…..maybe I just love turning the screw to see what happens. I gave him the bedroomy-est eyes I could muster. ‘What’s your name?'”
- Wealth inequality in America. Great video I watched this morning. I wish I knew what do do with this information besides share it.
- The Oatmeal: Running Only Matthew Inman can write a comic that makes me laugh to the brink of pants-peeing, then on the next frame fill my eyes with tears. Matt, you’re rocketing up my list to near the status of national treasure.
- Theme park for sex. In Korea. Not Korean sex, but sex in general. The theme park just happens to be in Korea. Lordy, I wish it was here because…best Facebook Cover Photo EVER would happen.
- 11 stars who just get how to be a celebrity. “Tom Hanks is crushing being a celebrity right now.”
- Astral Weeks – Glen Hansard I sure wish he’d marry me. I would make him SO MUCH TOFFEE.
- Say it to Me Now – Glen Hansard Just this minute I found this video on YouTube. The whole thing….story and song. Wow. (sooooo muuuuuch toooffeeee)