There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a weekly round up of the things I most enjoyed last week by category.
- A guy lost his phone. Some very cool kids found it and posted this video on his Instagram feed to let him know.
- How Generation X has a midlife crisis. “So Xers tend to create sanctuaries that cannot be pierced by fluctuations in the marketplace… Xers tend to seek out experiences rather than status symbols. Acquiring flashy cars is for older generations.”
- 14 Writers Handwrite Their Writing Advice on Their Hands
- Walrus Colony. Dude. I feel ya.
- Guys with fancy lady hair. Desperately vintage.
- Rocky Mountain Folks Fest river scene with Seryn playing in the background. Just. Perfect.
- Steve Martin + Kermit the Frog dueling banjos.
- Ballet dancers in random situations.
- Foy Vance – Guiding Light
- Nathaniel Rateliff – Shroud
- Shane Koyczan – Promise A poem, not a song. And only a representative of his genius. Get ready, he’s getting a whole blog post soon. ::sigh:: So. Good.
- Wintersleep – Welcome to the Night Sky This is a whole album. I listened to it and another whole Wintersleep on repeat at least three times as I drove along the endless, dark I-70.