There’s a lot of stuff I share on the Internet every day. Here’s a round up of the things I most enjoyed recently by category.
- Cancer patients get ridiculous makeovers.
- Two years after she passed away, a woman gives her family an unforgettable Christmas.
- 37 things you’ll regret when you’re old There are several things on this list that I chronically struggle with or am currently, acutely struggling with. Well timed, this list is.
- Guy replaces realtor photos with his photo on bus benches. So creepy and creative and wonderful.
- Badass backyard igloo.
- Captain Picard’s sings “Let it snow!”
- Jennifer Lawrence and Jack Nicholson at the Oscars. I can’t believe I’m just now seeing this glorious moment.
- House of Cards Season 2 Trailer. Oh, the glory. I hope I don’t sit and watch them all in one weekend.
- When You’re Here by John Fullbright. Of course. “Some are silent ’til the chances are all gone.”
- Murder of One by Counting Crows. I found this CD in a box recently and have kept it in playing constantly in my car. This band just doesn’t get old for, even after ::gulp:: 20+ years. “I am feathered by the moonlight.”